Listing Courtesy of John L. Scott, Inc.
2 / 1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Vintage rambler on large lot w/potential filtered views of Sound and City. Roof was redone about 8 years ago, but there's a lot of work needed. It has single pane windows, very small kitchen, 2- bathrooms, 1 works but one is not finished. Other deficiencies and no heat source other than a pellet stove insert. This home and property are being sold in AS-IS condition. Seller shall make no repairs
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Fir/Softwood, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Brush, Level, Terraces, Woodedfenced-Partially, Outbuildings, Patio, Shop
- 110 x 169Dead End Street,Paved Street
- ~110' x 169'
- Carport-Attached,Off Street
- John L. Scott, Inc. - Brian Wilson
Property Listed By John L. Scott, Inc.