Listing Courtesy of Virgil Adams Real Estate, Inc.
3 / 2
Pending Inspection Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Perfect starter or downsizing home! Rambler built in 2009 features 1552 sf, 3 bed, 2 bath, .37 acre lot with river access and partial view. Great room concept with split bedroom plan, white millwork, raised panel doors, propane stove, tile in kitchen, laundry & bathrooms. The property features covered RV parking, garden shed, Zen room overlooking the river, dog run and private backyard. Close to Capital forest amenities, Tumwater School district and easy freeway access. Come check it out!
||8025 SW Treasure River Trail
- Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Wired For Generator, Bath Off Master, Dbl Pane/Storm Windw
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Stove/Free Standing, Wall
- Dog Run, Outbuildings, Propane, Rv Parking
- Corner Lot
- Community Waterfront/Pvt Beach
- Virgil Adams Real Estate, Inc. - Rick Wilson
Property Listed By Virgil Adams Real Estate, Inc.