Listing Courtesy of Windermere RE Greenwood
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This fabulous mid-century home checks all the boxes. The floor plan is perfect for entertaining with formal spaces and a huge family room off the spacious updated kitchen. 4 large bedrooms upstairs including a lavish en-suite master. Surrounded by tall trees, the 15k+ sq ft lot is a nature-lovers dream and features a fun sport court. Serene location on a private cul-de-sac yet close to amenities in downtown Edmonds and its wonderful beaches. Walk to parks, schools and Klahaya Swim & Tennis Club.
||23305 Friar Tuck Lane
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Dining Room
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Forced Air
- Fruit Trees, Garden Space, Level, Woodedathletic Court, Cable Tv, Deck, Fenced-Partially, Rv Parking
- Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Secluded
- Windermere RE Greenwood - Scott Waterman
Property Listed By Windermere RE Greenwood