Listing Courtesy of RSVP Real Estate
3 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Warm and inviting home with vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, and skylights. There are three bedrooms and two baths on the main level. The master bedroom has it's own 3/4 bath. Cheerful kitchen with matching tiled counters and floors. Casual dining in the adjacent sun-room. A comfortable downstairs family room with a wood fireplace and bar area. Spacious two car garage. Outside dining on the patio provides a relaxing private space among the well established garden. One block to metro bus line.
||3415 W Dravus St
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Bath Off Master, Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings
- Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Other-See Remarks
- Garden Space, Level, Partial Slope, Terracescable Tv, Fenced-Partially, Patio
- Torch Down
- Alley,Curbs,Paved Street,Sidewalk
- RSVP Real Estate - Karen Devoe
Property Listed By RSVP Real Estate